Sunday, November 02, 2014

Random thoughts

a random morning me with friend just walked out together for office,. it was little unusual to go out together side by side but that is not the concern. I found newspaper lying on floor, I did picked up the news paper. Found some beauty cream advertisement on the front page, usually here in Singapore we never subscribed for news paper, guess here news paper are delivered for free of cost may be reason for putting advertisement on front page.

after looking at the advertisement my first mild reaction was like why the hell they need fairness cream, most of the ladies look fair enough here in Singapore, I understand there are different cosmetic products for different group of ladies but this one was related to fairness that was the reason it looked odd to me at first glance and even the lady face profile on front page doesn't seems there is any more possibility to make it more white.

Leaving all the details behind my friends reaction on my comment was the reason that made me write this blog post, don't know from which part of his head he pulled out a random thought and saying me people try to look white like American people because USA people are most successful,. I was like what the fuck!! how he can relate this to USA people's prosperity with the action of human very basic desire to look fair and white. people living in remote areas also do wash their faces and few apply cosmetic cream to look fair. Some people in remote areas never know there is a country named USA but still they do try to look as fair as they could there are lots of factors for human to look white and I believe those are more personal than some countries prosperity. May be he thinks this way because his personal desires might be relating him this way. After giving example of remote poor people actions to wash face and try to look clean, on this he tried to give chaos theory example, we never know an action could be indirectly affected by another action that might happen several years ago on completely unrelated location, blah blah blah.. some time its better to realize that arguing can not be alsways the best way to resolve conflicts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment