Monday, June 06, 2011

Still not ready to believe………..

How I came to this position, working as a software engineer in a multinational company, its not only the matter of time, its not the only the due to luck, then what is this……

when ever I remember my past days, I forget who I am and its takes some time to believe the current life.

I born in a village, where normally people learn to grow seeds, they love to go to the fields rather than school. spends many years of my child life and learn those things,

my word may comprise but I am not praising my self, I am not saying I was a very intelligent or very hard worker. I am also not lucky enough, though I got so good career, good society and lots of caring friends. if i remember the past it seems like some one is always with me helping me one or other way providing opportunities, don’t know who may be its my perception may be God.

No comments:

Post a Comment