Sunday, August 16, 2009

a village story..........

Some very first years of my life i was at my village. A noble Indian village named "Jogni parsa", it may sound odd, but is not so odd. I called it noble Indian village..yea! here noble doesn't means it has five star hotels big shopping malls and good engineering colleges, but means it has no electricity problem as it has not been wired till now and no any kind of fear to the police as the police station is uncountable miles away from the village and have a well known law of world "jiski lathi uski bhais", this is not problem of government but it is our that we had got a habit of it. people fears of light in the night. Since they can not do some kind of activities which requires perfect black night. What ever it is i liked it too. Don't know now i could survive there for a single week or not, as i had not been there since very long time.I have several memorable moment of my village. I don't know how to write them even if write down no one will be interested to read......who cares i m writing for myself. Once their was a marriage in my relative and no one elder was their at home to attend.
My grand Ma told me to go as i was single man was found her that will not say to her No. Other boys in my grand family(there was not more than 40 people at that time, it may have been doubled now) are not so obeying and i was also considered as a kind of fool which never heart any one by telling him No. As usual i was prepared to go with nice suit(Its a village suit which was necessary if you are going to attend a village marriage as a representative).
As it was my first time for such situation i was also internally happy but not showing them so that i could get a kind of feeling which very few people can understand.
I started to the destination by foot as it was not too far, i took the way from the fields(applied shortest path algorithm) and reached the destination. I personally experienced that what ever you are expecting will never happen in time. It was cloudy day i was expecting to rain but it didn't rain until i reached the destination. Now i got a serious problem as it was a fully loaded cloud and it seems that it got its destination too. It didn't stop until nothing left on the spot to be look like marriage ceremony. Situation was to worse to say. In typical village marriage, i have noticed a "pandal" which also called "maando" in bhojpuru language, usually is made by bamboo and some other grass materials

to be continue...........

Koi deewana kehta hain koi pagal samjhta hai,
magar dharti ki bechaini ko bas badal samjhta hai,
Main tujhse dur kaisa hu,tu mujhse dur kaisi hai,
Yeh tera dil samjhta hai ya mera dil samjhta hai

These are really touching lines from Dr. Kumar Vishwas, a great Hindi poet.

1 comment:

  1. haad hai likha karo to pura likha karo warna mat likha karo to be continued............my foooot

    ReplyDelete