Saturday, June 12, 2010

I wanna to sleep little more but I couldn't, well this is starting you know it is little difficult for me to share the space with more people. anyway I have to learn since I would have been bore alone. Got some experience of catching bus for the office, standing on bus stop, looking vehicles aimlessly. The life is in office, the whole day went out without looking the sun, shadow, rain. Only Saturday and Sunday is the days of mine, I could do anything which I want on these two days, I can sleep whole day, sing a song, travel for picnic, watching girls, movies etc. Yesterday I watched a 3D movie (Avatar), it was first time when I watched a 3D movie. It was a nice experience, previously I wonder about what is the concept behind a 3D movie. Now I can understand as I am a science graduate person. Today is Sunday and don't wanna to waste my day, I going to plan something different. I guess my friend would like to go somewhere, right now a lot more places are there to visit since I am very new to this city. This city Hydrabad is really little different and one of the biggest cities in India, the roads are very busy here, I find difficulties while crossing the roads, catching the bus and finding auto, sometimes language problem. About 90 percent people know Hindi here so I don't have much problem but little bit when communicating with illiterate local person. well I going to stop here, I guess that I will be write something in next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment