Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tour of Dehradoon

We people left our hostels early morning on 16 Feb 2010. I was initially not in the mood of this tour, though I was there because of my dearest room mate, I bet you can't get person like pawan( Robocop. yea he is really different and applies entirely different approach to tease people. I really gonna miss him after the college. One thing I wanna say that when exp(1000......................up to infinity) BCs dies then one Robocop borns. (aisi ghatnaye yugo me ek se bhi kam baar hoti hai). Don't be panic creature(Jantu) like that never t
eases mango mans.
*The rule may have exceptions.
Around 12:00 AM we were in Pratab gadh, the city of DoDo, a great person in Indian History(actually updation is pending). This creature(Jantu) has some different properties which you can find only within him. You will never forgot him if you have got some problem, he is only guy who loves helping people(Don't cry). Thanks Uncle and Aunti (the parents of DoDo) for lunch and chocolates, we had a nice lunch there.


To avoid getting bore on the journey Mr. Potter, really great personality, starts scribbling on my hand. No language (except computer programing) can describe the capability of the Mr. J.R.Harshath (Mr. Potter). The most important part of his body is his heart, Which is not only good enough for friends, but also for enemies (as he has no one). Then we played some games and enjoyed.




To be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment