Tuesday, November 10, 2009

what kind of person "I" is.

I don't know what kind of person the "I" is but I know some thing about "I" let me explain what ever I know, and then we will try to figure out what kind the person the "I" is. Mr. "I" is very helpful but he never expect to be helped, or even if there is need "I" avoids to ask help. He likes to be alone in a dark, means he wish to be alone if there is or no work to do. A bare place in the moon light attracts him. Now about the girl. He usually thinks he hate the girls but this is not completely true, it was long ago when he used to hate due to something happened in the past. Now situations are different and he came to know that all the girls are not alike, so he is now elder in this case. But still there is something in his mind which does not allow him to respect girls in deep. Mr. "I" doesn't like competition with any one and neither he likes any one who wish to compare himself with "I". Sometimes he hearts with little things which may be illogical for the person before and sometimes bigger heartening dose not. I do feel that Mr. "I" likes to called above average although he is not, he likes to people who doesn't criticize him but he also hates them too much since he knows they are acting. Mr. "I" thinks about himself and his career but his motive of career is something different, he knows the level of his background and relatives. He became sometimes disturbed when thoughts come about the future of the relatives. He wants to increase the life standard of the family and relatives, and this is aim of his life. But things is not in his favor right now but he believe in doing besides thinking. Mr. "I" likes a girl but he never let her know because he thinks that she deserves better, this may be foolish but this is way he is. He generally doesn't care what the people doing around until it doesn't harm his back. He loves to do things in his own way, and hates interruption in his doings. Although he used to take suggestion but cares only those which deserves better according to him. He respects peoples who doesn't disturb him, and also those people who either respects him or listen him seriously. He always tries to be happy even if situation does not allow, he only tries and very few time he get success. He knows the family values since situation are not well at his home in fact he has to live in a house not in a home. Many tries to make balance fell into hell. Now about friends: he has very few best friends and many friends still he feels alone in this world since he never founds any one good enough to tell about himself, this doesn't mean he is not willing to do that but he thinks that no one will care, even if care why make his problems as other's problems. He had some bad experiences when people start telling about them but don't have time for his words. These are something which I know about Mr. "I". You might be thinking that I know too much but still not able to figure it out, but it is true. If you??, tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment